Chef JD works at the Uncommon Ground located in the Arts and Crafts area of Gatlinburg, TN She is a good friend and an excellent Chef. She created this simple recipe using our White Raspberry Balsamic and a few ingredients she had in the kitchen. It is very quick and oh so delicious!
Ras-Purfect Three Bean Salad
- 1-16oz. Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 1-15oz. Black Beans, drained
- 1-16oz. Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 Medium Carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion, thinly sliced & roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Chef JD’s Ras-purfect Salad Dressing and Marinade
Mix all ingredients above. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Serves 6-8 people as a side dish