Campanelle with Shrimp, Tomato and Feta
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- 16 ounces campanelle pasta
- 3 Tablespoons Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 green onions-chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves-minced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 5 cups loosely packed arugula or spinach, 1 ½ cups (about 7 ounces).
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water with a bit of Basil oil just until tender, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, heat 3 Tablespoons of Garlic oil in a heavy skillet over high heat. Add green onions, garlic, and all tomatoes; sauté until tomatoes begin to soften and collapse, about 7 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drain pasta. Return to pot. Add tomato mixture, arugula or spinach, and 3 Tablespoons of Basil oil; toss until the arugula or spinach begins to wilt. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer pasta to plates. Sprinkle with the feta or goat cheese and serve. Sauté shrimp in Basil oil and place on top of pasta.