Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Zi Olive Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Grease a large Casserole Dish. Place the Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic in a large plastic resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.